By Everyman Chess
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
If you thought you were getting the best out of Everyman Chess products think again! Everyman Chess are delighted to be able to bring you the ChessViewer.
· THE most comprehensive pgn viewer available for your iPhone, iPod-Touch or iPad
· ALLOWS you to read all text, multiple variations and sub-variations
· ALLOWS you to play through all games
· GIVES you access to the Everyman Chess library of over 100 chess eBooks
· EASY access to any pgn file online or offline, from any source
· ACCESS from your hard drive, from a web-page, email attachments or via a url
· FREE eBook chapters when you download the app
· CAN hold up to 3000 games
What's New in Version 3.0.6
3.0.6 fixes the crash bug in the store, 3.0 brought...
UI rebuilt from the ground up, now supports split screen modes on iPad.
Book store improvements, see latest available ebooks and search the store.
Full Screen Support.
New configuration features.
First, I'd like say this app deserves five stars in my opinion!
I'm enjoying ,bookmark,holds the last position view.
Book selection is good on,Openings, Middle game and endgame study.
Hope see a area with opening index in their books,and page number of the start of a game.
This chess app works great on my split screen iPad Pro.
Crashes every time I open the app.
- Category: Books
- Updated: Aug 07, 2017
- Version: 3.0.6
- Size: 22.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Everyman Chess
- © Everyman Chess
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Art of Attack in Chess$19.99
- Play the London System$19.99
- Garry Kasparov on Fischer: My Great Predecessors part 4$19.99
- Morphy: Move by Move$19.99
- The Ruy Lopez: Move by Move$19.99
- Starting Out: The King's Indian$14.99
- The Nimzo-Indian: Move by Move$19.99
- Starting Out: 1 e4: A reliable repertoire for the improving player$14.99
- Play the French, 4th edition$19.99
- Attacking Chess: The French$19.99