If you thought you were getting the best out of Everyman Chess products think again! Everyman Chess are delighted to be able to bring you the ChessViewer.
· THE most comprehensive pgn viewer available for your iPhone, iPod-Touch or iPad
· ALLOWS you to read all text, multiple variations and sub-variations
· ALLOWS you to play through all games
· GIVES you access to the Everyman Chess library of over 100 chess eBooks
· EASY access to any pgn file online or offline, from any source
· ACCESS from your hard drive, from a web-page, email attachments or via a url
· FREE eBook chapters when you download the app
· CAN hold up to 3000 games
Few bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This could be so much more. Instead it saddles the user with a huge board and a little tiny window to read the text in (7 lines of text at a time, if in portrait mode, and a skinny column that allows about 7 words on a line in landscape mode).
It’s a shame, really. Everyman puts out some interesting and useful books; they deserve a better reader entry than this.
Fills a gap
This is the best pgn viewer I found for the iPhone. It has some quirks like that it exits if I switch apps directly into a game in a file/book (need to go back to open the file/book first) and it has some issues reading certain pgn characters e.g. +=,! Etc. (exits)
I have been using this app since the latter part of 2013, it has come a long ways. I enjoyed the books, and I’m grateful for many changes that has been made over the years.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Everyman Chess
- 24 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Everyman Chess
- In-App Purchases
- Art of Attack in Chess $15.99
- Play the London System $15.99
- Garry Kasparov on Fischer: My Great Predecessors part 4 $15.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.