By Marcel Nijman
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Chess-wise 3 you can play chess, analyse games, annotate game notations, play online, solve exercises, watch training videos and much more.
- Games are represented as trees, so they can have side-lines. This means when analysing moves, this will not anymore overwrite the moves of the main game
- On the new annotation screen, you can add comments and !! - or ?? to the moves
- The communication with the FICS server has been complete rewritten and is now much more stable
- The FICS interface has more features (support for multiple accounts, iMessage-like chatting, friend list)
- Improved database (re-order games in a PGN file) and setup screen (move pieces on the board)
- Landscape views for the opening and endgame browser, showing the possible moves next to the board
- Over 250 links to free training videos
- Separate screen to select the pieces orientation, when playing with 2 players
- Help file with tutorial for each major use case
Each screen has been re-designed to give a better user experience, focussing on the main actions that people want to do on that screen.
Any suggestions for further improvements (as well as bug reports) are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.3.8
- minor bugs fixed
- more videos
Very nice app. If Timestamp feature was added, to avoid eating your clock away due to Internet lag, this will be 6 stars.
Also I am very impressed by the latest upgrade. Now it includes all the features of blind chess and more.
Navigation within the game is illogical and beyond awkward. The developer apparently gave up on the game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 19, 2017
- Version: 3.3.8
- Size: 43.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch
- Seller: Marcel J Nijman
- © 2017 Marcel Nijman
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock PRO$3.99