By Asim Pereira
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Simply reading a Chess book without a Chess board is not easy unless you are Vishy Anand or Magnus Carlsen! What if you could read your PDF Chess ebooks or magazines as well as move pieces on a Chess board, all in one screen!? This is exactly what this app helps achieve.
All your Chess books and magazines in the palm of your hand!
Read your book and make your moves!
=== FEATURES ===
* Open e-magazines or ebooks from New in Chess, USCF, Chess Today, British Chess Magazine etc in PDF format
* Add/view Bookmarks
* Set a new board, Flip it or set some random board position
* Different choice of colors
=== IN APP PURCHASE ===
For enabling chess board's following features
* Flip Board ( Flipping/Rotating board will move all the bottom pieces to top and vice versa ).
* Position Set up ( This feature will give choice to user to set all pieces position by himself and play onwards ).
Pay for any one of these feature and get both the features enabled.
=== NOTE ===
* You need to manually move the pieces on the board, just like in real life. This app does NOT automatically make moves on the board if you tap the ebook.
* Great resource for some free pdfs:
* This app does not contain any pirated or commercial chess ebooks. You are free to load any Chess ebook in pdf format.
* This app comes with a sample copy of "Bonus chapters from the book - Learn from Garry Kasparov’s Greatest Games" by FM Eric Schiller (http://ericschiller.com/)
What's New in Version 1.4
- (Beta) PGN support added! Now you can load your pgn file along-side the PDF and study!
(.pgn file can be copied into the App's Document folder via iTunes or loaded via Email/Drive/Browser etc)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 22, 2016
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 24.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Asim Pereira
- © Asim Pereira
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Position setup$4.99