By Aardustry LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Two clocks. Touch one to start the other. Touch both to stop both. Touch the little clock to set the time, and the info button to change the settings. Auto-pauses when put in background.
Chess Clock includes features found in high-end physical chess clocks, including Fischer, Bronstein, and USCF delay modes, which work in both digital and the visually appealing analog mode.
Supports Retina graphics on the iPhone and iPad, and supports all iOS screen dimensions.
• Set each clock independently
• Analog and digital modes
• Adjustable time delay (Bronstein, Fischer, and USCF modes)
• Highlights the currently running clock
What's New in Version 3.3
• Fix for display bug causing clocks to crowd in corner
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 21, 2015
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 5.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Aardustry LLC
- © 2008-2015 Aardustry LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.