Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ChessCube Chess is where players from all over the world gather to play live chess games. There are over 2 million registered users on ChessCube waiting to face you on the board!
ChessCube is a cutting-edge online chess platform and community where players from over 200 countries play live chess. It was founded in 2006 based on a need for a fast and reliable chess platform that educates, stimulates and is fun to play.
To get the whole world playing chess!
- The rush of an imminent checkmate
- The adrenaline high of getting out of a tricky situation
- The joy of improving at one of the world's oldest games
PLAY LIVE CHESS:
- 1 minute, 3 minute & 5 minute options - play a quick game on the move
- Wager Cubits and win big
- ChessCube ratings ensure that players are well-matched
- Watch the top games happening on ChessCube Chess - LIVE!
There are lots more to come in future releases of the ChessCube Mobile app, including managing your ChessCube friends & chat rooms.
FIND US ONLINE:
What's New in Version 1.0.1
We've updated the app to squash some bugs crawling on the chess board around the pawns.
We hope you enjoy this version and remember to rate the app and send us your reviews!
-The ChessCube Team
Hopefully more games and settings will be available in the future. Finally on iOS though!
It's about time!!
I been waiting for this day that they'll have an iPad/iPhone version of this! :)
Usually works fine but it lacks a lot of website functionality, most of all playing tornaments.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 28, 2014
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 27.9 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: PlayLogix (Pty) Ltd
- © ChessCube (Pty) Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.