Thoracic Radiology Differential Diagnosis Guide
By RADIOLOGiQ, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Thoracic Radiology Differential Diagnosis Guide is a convenient way to review differential diagnoses for chest CT findings and discover common CT imaging presentations associated with many diseases. Explore hundreds of diseases and imaging findings using the powerful search tool or browse through countless meticulously curated differential diagnosis lists by alphabetical order or by organ system. Includes over 100 meticulously curated CT images.
An invaluable resource for radiologists, residents, fellows, and medical students at an unmatched price.
· Nearly 80 different top thoracic radiology differential diagnosis lists
· Broad range of differential diagnoses encompassing: lung, pleura, heart, mediastinum, lymphatics, and large airways
· Carefully curated, ranked, and practical differential diagnosis lists for the real world
· Superb CT images help illustrate different CT imaging patterns
· Browse differential diagnoses in alphabetical order or by organ system
· Powerful search tool accepts a broad range of imaging feature descriptions and will retrieve pertinent differential diagnosis lists
· Search feature can accept a broad range of disease terms and retrieve a list of various differential diagnosis in which the disease appears - a great way to discover the range of imaging features that may be associated with a disease
· Simplify discovery by using voice recognition in the Search field!
· Requires a device with iOS 8
· Voice recognition in Search tab requires active internet connection
What's New in Version 5.1
· UI improvements, including new organ system filtering menu
· Support for split screen multitasking on iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, and iPad Pro running iOS 9
· Replacement of Helvetica Neue font with San Francisco font
· Support for portrait and landscape orientations on iPad
· iPad Pro support
· iOS 9 support
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Nov 12, 2015
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 50.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: RADIOLOGiQ, LLC
- © 2012-2015 Charles T. Lau, MD, MBA, Ahmed H. El-Sherief, MD, H. Henry Guo, MD, PhD, & Wallace T. Miller, Jr., MD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.