CHEST Journal App
By Elsevier Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the most recent and compelling information in the multidisciplinary specialties of chest medicine. Each month, the journal CHEST® features the best in peer-reviewed, cutting-edge original research and evidence-based medicine guidelines and consensus statements in pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine.
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month.
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to log in.
• Access special support to assist with visual impairment.
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content.
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later.
• Take notes, highlight articles, and share via email and social media.
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List, and save articles for offline reading.
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grant you access to the full journal content on the CHEST journal website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About the Journal CHEST
Each month, the journal CHEST features the best in peer-reviewed, cutting-edge original research in the multidisciplinary specialties of chest medicine, including pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine; bronchoscopy and other procedures; cardiorespiratory interactions; and related disciplines. It is home to the organization’s highly regarded clinical practice guidelines and consensus statements. The journal CHEST is the official publication of the American College of Chest Physicians.
• The Journal CHEST
A single issue of the journal for $59.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $449.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 7.1.1
• Active Reference linking with View in App, CrossRef, Pubmed and Scopus links
• RSS Feeds(including podcasts)
• Audio Section
• Video Section
• Dynamic links
• Option to download over Wi-fi only
• Performance improvements
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 26, 2017
- Version: 7.1.1
- Size: 51.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Elsevier Inc.
- © 2012 American College of Chest Physicians
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.