With 12,000 animals and over 400 species set in 125 acres of award-winning gardens you’ll need a helping hand to get the most from your day. Say hello to our wonderful companion app! It's here to help you find your way around and discover our animals and attractions.
*NEW* for Summer 2015 – We’ve recreated the amazing tropical environments of six South East Asian islands and made them yours to explore on your own unique wildlife expedition. Download our app to prepare for your expedition and complete our mini-games during your visit to unlock the Expert Explorer badge.
• Visit the zoo and our app will transform into your own personal guide
• Explore the map to see where you are and find your favourite animals
• Collect special ‘animal badges’ as you make your way round the zoo
• Take your expedition to Islands to the next level with our mini-games
• View beautiful photos of our animals and learn fun facts about them
• Never miss an animal talk with our handy reminders
About Chester Zoo:
We’re the UK’s number one zoo, welcoming over 1.4 million visitors every year, and a registered charity helping to support many conservation projects at home and abroad.
- General bug fixes
- The North of England Zoological Society
- 14.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Chester Zoo
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.