Explore dozens of floating islands in a new action-adventure game with survival and craft elements. Control the weather on floating islands in real-time mode. Collect resources to make items and buildings. Battle the deadly beasts that roam these unexplored lands. They show no mercy to lone survivors! Incredible adventures await you in Chibi Survivor Weather Lord!
• You are a weather lord: freeze, melt or scorch at will! You'll have three available weather conditions on every island! Control the weather in real time!
• Variety of biomes: from a snowy, sub-zero climate to a baking-hot desert, a humid, watery expanse and other islands.
• Bring craft ideas to life: Make hundreds of different items using a range of resources. If you like craft games, you'll love this!
• Advanced construction system: from simple houses to palaces and castles! Build the house of your dreams and last out bitterly cold nights in it!
• Reveal the islands' secrets: there are a huge amount of puzzles in store for you. They'll be pretty tricky to solve, but the reward is worth it! Go ahead, tiny warrior! To the adventures!
• Compete with your friends: who's got the better survival skills? The league table will answer this for you!
• Try to survive: monitor your health and don't starve. Animals turn into truly savage predators at night, so be on your guard!
• Intense, vivid 3D graphics: the most beautiful Chibi-style survival game out there!
GameFirst Mobile's new game combines all the best features of the open world survival genre.
Got any questions? You can write to our support team on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our online community for anyone who loves survival games:
Ratings and Reviews
Beautiful and addictive game with excellent gameplay and mechanics. Only wish is that my save from the free version had moved to this one with me but starting over works for me too, it’s just that fun!
Glitch- don’t die. I just had a bit on day 4 after unlocking flooded isle and died to a lucky crab that got me as I was killing another crab. Respawned at the beginning (not where I died with penalties) and went back to get my dropped stuff to find I couldn’t pick it up. I also could craft new stuff.
New game seems ok though. Free game is good for this, paid is Very unforgiving? I don’t mind but a little warning is preferred.
Love game but too much headache
Loved the free version and decided to get the next best thing... well I thought it would be a bit better but there are still glitches where if I get a text and I’m almost done completing a part of a task, once I’m done with the task it doesn’t give me the completed reward. So I delete and re-download... and do good for a while then some other interruption happens and I don’t get the completed task... this has been going on for a while now... I’m done with the irritation... if it wasn’t for that issue it would be an awesome game. Sadly tho it’s not worth the consistent restarts.
I bought this thinking it was a premium game. No IAP listed. Guess what? It's full of them, in game gem currency, in game items, character cosmetic items and more. I Don't do IAP, I only buy premium. Please do not disguise your f2p garbage as premium. I want a refund.
- Valerii Martynov
- 182.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © GameFirst Mobile
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.