Chicago Tribune: Your source for Chicago news
De Tribune Interactive
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Now there's a simple, elegant and customizable way to get all of the Chicago Tribune's premium storytelling on your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Stay in the know: Sign up for push notifications to get the latest news from our newsroom
• Section-to-section swiping: Easily browse through section fronts without leaving your page
• Customizable navigation: Add, remove or rearrange sections organized by topic
• Save for later: Save must-read stories, photos and videos for when you have the time to enjoy them
• See your progress: Articles that have been read are greyed out to make your reading experience more efficient
• Offline reading: Download and read content offline
• “Unlimited Digital Access” subscription (includes app and web access for all your devices) costs $7.99 per month.
• “News Apps Only” subscription (includes all iOS devices) costs $4.99 per month.
• Your subscription automatically renews each month unless auto-renew is turned off within your Account Settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged (either $4.99 or $7.99) for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• You can read our Terms of Service here: http://www.tronc.com/central-terms-of-service/
• Questions about your subscription, including adding or removing Web access to chicagotribune.com from your app access, can be directed to Customer Service: 312-442-0007.
CRASHES / PROBLEMS?
We've been working hard to fix any and all crashes in the app. If you're still experiencing crashes or freezes after installing this update, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A quick email to our support team helps our developers identify and resolve crashes faster.
Novedades de la versión 4.2
Reseñas de usuarios
I've begun reading the daily paper again
I love the Tribune. It has become my first source to turn to for all my news. Between the morning edition and the evening update, I find this is one of the most easily justified expenditures I have. Please keep up the terrific work by continuing to deliver this quality newspaper & I will continue subscribing!
a three second ad delay
As a subscriber, whatever has recently changed, when I open the app there is a screen that, with the exception of the word advertisement, is blank and a three second countdown.
Try harder not to annoy the people who still pay for your award-winning journalism.
Such a squandered opportunity. I waited years for the re-emergence of what was once the voice of the "Center" in the U.S.--only to see what came about was a bland, tedious super blog misfiring "paywalls" at users who are already subscribers. It is a shame it is a misdirected, clumsy hodgepodge with so little depth or uniqueness.
The only greater waste is the Chicago Tribune's beautiful sister the L.A.Times with an identical application.
She and the Tribune are still ready to re-take their places as great media organizations of the world.
Are there more Bezos' out there?
- Categoría: Noticias
- Actualizado : 30/11/2016
- Versión: 4.2
- Tamaño: 48.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Sí
- Idiomas: Español, Alemán, Chino simplificado, Chino tradicional, Francés, Inglés, Italiano, Japonés, Portugués
- Vendedor: Tribune Company
- © 2016 Chicago Tribune
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 9.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
Top compras dentro de la app
- News Apps Only$4.99
- Unlimited Digital Access$7.99
- Premium Story Credits$0.99