By Tribune Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now there's a simple, elegant and customizable way to get all of the Chicago Tribune's exclusive, premium storytelling on your iPhone and iPad.
• Stay informed with Chicago's best source of news, sports, business and entertainment
• Enjoy exclusive videos and photo galleries
• Create your own personalized news feed with One-Tap Following
• Edit the section list to be in your preferred order
• Save must-read stories, photos and videos for when you have the time to enjoy them
• Keep track of what you've read and what you haven't with Progress Report
• Turn your device sideways for an entirely different visual view of the news (iPad only)
• Get the latest breaking news from our newsroom in your notifications
• Share stories easily with Air Drop, Twitter, Facebook or email.
• “Digital All Access” subscription (includes app and chicagotribune.com web access for all your devices) costs $9.99 per month.
• “News Apps Only” subscription (includes all iOS devices) costs $4.99 per month.
• Your subscription automatically renews each month unless auto-renew is turned off within your Account Settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged (either $4.99 or $9.99) for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• You can read our Terms of Service here: http://www.tribpub.com/terms-of-service/
• Problems with your subscription can be directed to Tribune Customer Service: 312-442-0007
CRASHES / PROBLEMS?
We've been working hard to fix any and all crashes in the app. If you're still experiencing crashes or freezes after installing this update, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A quick email to our support team helps our developers identify and resolve crashes faster.
What's New in Version 3.3.6
* Crash fixes
App is garbage. It was bad. Then they updated it and it became worse. Now more than half the articles you can't even read unless you are a paid-for member. The whole app is one big up sell. Why would anyone pay for the news when there are countless free sources? Junk.
Buggy. No support. Lethal combination.
- Category: News
- Updated: May 29, 2015
- Version: 3.3.6
- Size: 37.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Tribune Company
- © 2015 Chicago Tribune
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- News Apps Only$4.99
- Digital All Access$9.99