Instantly transport yourself to Chicago, IL with this stunning new 3D virtual reality app of Chicago landmarks. Just strap on a headset and press play and you'll be immediately sent to Chicago's most famous landmarks, viewpoints, and buildings. The images and videos are all shot in beautiful 4K resolutions. See the view on top of Chicago's (and North America's) tallest building just like you were there or walk-through and experience the jaw-dropping cloud gate "the bean" monument in Chicago's millennium park in all it's glory. Dozens of the best sights in Chicago can all be found in this app, including;
- The Willis Tower Skydeck (Sears Tower) [360 3D Video]
- The John Hancock Observatory [360 3D Video]
- Millennium Park Cloud Gate Bean [360 3D Video]
- Wrigley Field [360 3D Image]
- Comiskey Park (Guaranteed Rate Field) [360 3D Video]
- Buckingham Fountain Water Show [360 3D Video]
- and many more!!
A virtual reality headset (like Google Cardboard) is highly recommended, but not necessary to view the 360 4K videos and images of the landmarks. However, a headset is required in order to see the videos and images in 3D.
- Fixed major image issue that displayed black circles on top and bottom of virtual reality images
- Images are now full 360 degree and 3D
- 100 Things LLC
- 699.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 100 Things App LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.