2013 Web Health Award: MERIT Award, Mobile Application: Tool/Resource (Responsive Design)
Child Health Tracker gives parents the power of on-demand access to their child(ren)’s health information, needs, and providers; and AAP guidance on the vaccinations and milestones they should be expecting.
Child Health Information:
• Key contacts, such as caregivers and health care providers, stored in a searchable database
• Note conditions, concerns, and other issues
• Medication tracker
• Notifications based on AAP recommendations for upcoming visits, immunizations, and milestones
• Previsit Questionnaire and other tools to communicate visit priorities to providers
• Parent Handouts for visit recaps
- iOS 9 Update
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t save data
I thought this would be a great app to track my daughters weight gain. But it won’t save the data that I enter so it doesn’t work. Bummer.
Could use some improvement...
When I saw health tracker I thought I'd be able to track all my sons visits, even the ones that came up last minute. It would be nice to know everything's in one place. So if you can add this it would be awesome. Also I love the parent handouts. I misplaced the one our pediatrician gave so its nice to reprint. Also when it comes to growth chart allow us to put 19.2 inches or whatever the case may be. I want to use exact measurements.
THIS APP DOES NOT OPEN.
GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- 96.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 American Academy of Pediatrics
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.