Child Health Tracker From HealthyChildren.org
By American Academy of Pediatrics
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***Now FREE for the month of Feb. 2015***
2013 Web Health Award: MERIT Award, Mobile Application: Tool/Resource (Responsive Design)
Child Health Tracker gives parents the power of on-demand access to their child(ren)’s health information, needs, and providers; and AAP guidance on the vaccinations and milestones they should be expecting.
Child Health Information:
• Key contacts, such as caregivers and health care providers, stored in a searchable database
• Note conditions, concerns, and other issues
• Medication tracker
• Notifications based on AAP recommendations for upcoming visits, immunizations, and milestones
• Previsit Questionnaire and other tools to communicate visit priorities to providers
• Parent Handouts for visit recaps
What's New in Version 2.0
- New Medication Tracker module – set reminders, learn about medication safety, etc.
- iOS8 updates
It would be nice to be able to enter information from past visits, and to be able to enter decimal points. Growth chart feature would be great, but I guess you have to use it from day 1 to get an accurate picture. Not really useful without these things.
Can’t enter past visits
I was excited about this app, it seems like a great idea. However, I was disappointed that I am unable to enter health data from past visits. Hopefully this will be changed in a future version.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 08, 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 37.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American Academy of Pediatrics
- © 2015 American Academy of Pediatrics
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.