Child Health Tracker From HealthyChildren.org
By American Academy of Pediatrics
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
2013 Web Health Award: MERIT Award, Mobile Application: Tool/Resource (Responsive Design)
Child Health Tracker gives parents the power of on-demand access to their child(ren)’s health information, needs, and providers; and AAP guidance on the vaccinations and milestones they should be expecting.
Child Health Information:
• Key contacts, such as caregivers and health care providers, stored in a searchable database
• Note conditions, concerns, and other issues
• Medication tracker
• Notifications based on AAP recommendations for upcoming visits, immunizations, and milestones
• Previsit Questionnaire and other tools to communicate visit priorities to providers
• Parent Handouts for visit recaps
What's New in Version 2.2
- iOS 9 Update
- Bug fixes
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 31, 2016
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 96.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American Academy of Pediatrics
- © 2015 American Academy of Pediatrics
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.