University of New Mexico, Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Child Ready Program presents the “Home Safety Tool.” This interactive and visually engaging tool takes you through a home, room by room and in the front and backyard, to identify common hazards and view safety tips to prevent childhood injuries at home.
Children losing their life to a preventable injury is a global epidemic. Even more children are treated in emergency departments each year for a multitude of preventable injuries. These are often serious injuries that can affect them for a lifetime. This tool is designed to educate parents, families and caregivers to keep children safe from tragedies such as drowning, car crashes, burns, falls and many more.
· Easy to use and navigate
· View each potential hazard in rich 3D graphics
· Each area or room is clearly organized by
a designated color
· Clear, concise safety tips were compiled by the
New Mexico Department of Health in
collaboration with Children,Youth and Families
Tip english language has revised to reach a greater audience.
- Robert Sapien
- 24 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © University of New Mexico - Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.