LearningGenie for Early Learning is an innovative portfolio assessment and true interactive daily report app for preschools, child development centers, family care providers. Can be used for private centers, school districts, and agencies.
Key features of the Learning Genie Childcare app:
1. Uses preset portfolio tags to help preschool teachers and childcare providers track and organize children’s developmental observations and assessment evidence. There is a set of built-in Early Learning Standards by country, state and region can be used; for example, US California DRDP 2015 (including special education measures), and US Illinois KIDS (Kindergarten entry assessment), Australia (Early Years Learning Framework,Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guideline) and Canada early learning standards. For DRDP users, now you can rate the measures directly on the observations in app. You can always contact email@example.com to customize and upload your custom set of tags. The portfolio tool also provides a quick summary of what has been observed and unobserved in a specific period of duration to help teachers stay on track.
2.Allows users to share daily routines, photos, recorded videos, millions of learning contents, event reminders, and more with parents in real time on the Learning Genie Parent App.
a)Users can share pictures, videos, and many pre-defined daily routines in a few taps.
b) Book and learning media features allow teachers to encourage parents to reinforce learning at home through sharing songs, videos, books, and parenting tips etc. Parents can play full-length songs and videos, and even read entire e-books prompted right on their Parent App.
c)User can send report entry to individual or any group of children with very simple face to name selection, providing a personal high-touch service in a batch mode.
d)The reminder feature will auto sync to guardians smart phone calendar to remind important events or things to bring.
e)The service provides an automatic e-mail daily report summary.
3. Features an offline mode, which allows full, uninterrupted use of the app in areas with weak Wi-Fi. This is especially useful during outdoor play or field trips.
4. School admins and teachers can manage classrooms, import children and parents with ease and download portfolio reports in PDF form.
1. In-kind feedback problem optimization
2. Fix some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Great tool for preschool teachers
Learning Genie has been a great tool for teachers at our preschool center. I really appreciate having one software for both keeping parents informed and assessing children (California DRDPs). Also, it is easy to use in smartphones and tablets, which is really helpful for taking notes and photos about children's learning processes at any time during the school day.
I am a kindergarten teacher in a private preschool setting. I use the app daily to report what we are doing in each subject area, any homework reminders, pictures of daily activities and projects, the students' eating habits, and special comments about each student. It is very easy to use and the parents love being kept in the loop about what we do in school. Definitely the best daily report app I have used!
Easy to use, made my job more meaningful
As a preschool teacher, this app helped me a lot stay connected with parents in a positive way. Parents love what I wrote in the report and the pictures I shared through the app. They came back with positve comments and appreciation which really made my day. The app itself is super easy to use. I can add a note to multiple students in the class with just a few taps. Saved lots of time and stress. Love it.
- Learning Genie Inc
- 121.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Learning Genie Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.