The Children's Healthcare of Atlanta app is designed to give families easy access to their child’s common healthcare needs, allowing you more time to focus on what’s important – your kids. Whether its saving your spot in line at a nearby Urgent Care Center, accessing your child’s medical records, finding a pediatric specialist closer to home, or navigating your way through our locations, the Children’s app makes these tasks available from the palm of your hand.
After downloading the Children's app, you will be able to:
• Find and navigate to a hospital or neighborhood location.
• Find the nearest Emergency Department and see wait times.
• Find the nearest Urgent Care Center, see wait times and save your spot in the line.
• Locate a department, patient room or amenity from inside the hospital.
• Look up Children's physicians.
• Access patient information using MYchart.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Help but Needs Improvement
1) This app is very helpful to parents of patients. What a great way to show off a hospitals amenities for patients to have a better stay.
2) This app should not have to require location services at all times. You can change it to allow it just while using the app.
3) The app crashes every time you select the Scottish Rite cafe to get the cafe information and map. We had to ask staff if there was a cafeteria at the hospital and where it was located.
Couldn’t Install Properly
Started app for the first time and it asked if I wanted notifications. Don’t know what notifications or why, so I said “no.” It then asked if it could sense my location. I selected the “while using the app” option, but instead of proceeding, it kept giving me a “Location services required” message. I confirmed that this was already enabled - while using the app - but it never allowed me to continue.
Gah! This is a surprisingly amazing app! I am really impressed with the amount of detail that went into this. I used it to navigate through Egleston and it was exactly what I needed!
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, Inc.
- 77.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.