Managing your child’s health
With ChildrensPgh, the experts at Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC are always just a tap away. Whether you need to find a doctor, find after-hours care, or find care advice for common and rare pediatric conditions, this must-have app for parents has it all.
Our new design supports easier access to the everyday resources you may need:
Where should you take your child for treatment? The following locations and services are just one tap away, if your child does need to be seen for care:
• Find a Doctor – search our directory to find the perfect doctor for your child
• Locations – quick access to Children’s facilities and points of care
• Express Cares –find a location in or near your community for easy access
• Emergency – quick connections to Poison Center, 911, and ERs
Does your child have a new symptom, injury or behavior?
• Symptoms – for help deciding what to do when your child is sick or hurt
• Parent Advice – for answers to questions about behaviors, eating and wellness
• First Aid – for quick reference when time is precious
• Meds – for help with dosages and maintaining a list of your child’s medications
Want to Connect with Children’s?
• Contact Us – useful phone numbers for common Children’s services
• Feedback – a direct line for letting us know what you think
• Giving – an option to make a donation to Children’s Hospital programs
• Social media – ways to join the Children’s community
Coming soon: We can send you health tips and reminders to optimize your child’s health.
Disclaimer: The information provided with this application is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment; it is for informational purposes only. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think your child may have a medical emergency, call the doctor or 911 immediately. Before using ChildrensPgh, all users should read and agree with the full Disclaimer available in the application.
Ratings and Reviews
What every parent needs!
As a new parent, this app really helps me figure out the right place to take my baby. It’s hard for me to know when we should go to urgent care or if we can wait a day or 2 to get in to our own doctor. So helpful!
Love the new look!
My ChildrensPgh app just updated this weekend. I really like the new layout. It seems easier to find the info I want. Thanks, Children’s! This keeps getting better.
Tons of useful information in here! And it’s very handy and easy to navigate
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- 52 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 Self Care Decisions, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.