By Brinker International Payroll Company, L.P
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
With Chili’s iPhone app, it’s easy to find your nearest restaurant, add your name to the wait list, check out the menu, order to go, reorder your favorites and earn Plenti points!
Get a Chili’s Account to:
• One tap to add your name to the wait list
• Enjoy easier online ordering with faster check out
• Reorder your favorites with 1 tap
• Preserve your Order History for quick re-ordering
• Save your favorite locations
• Earn Plenti points every time you dine
• Use points for savings on your check at Chili’s and certain other Plenti partners
What's New in Version 3.4.0
• Support for iPhone X
• Bug fixes and enhancements
SERVES IT’S PURPOSE, BUT...
I only use it for the curbside service and it does work. I haven’t tried for the seating thing yet. No problems using it, once I arrived at the restaurant, I clicked I’m here and within a couple minutes they came out with my order. The gripe I have is their menu is slightly off. It doesn’t seem to show everything that’s available to order. Plus the app is a bit of a battery drainer. And why do I have to have use
my location all the time? I eat at Chili’s often, but NOT like every single day. I have it set to use my location while I using the app. Unfortunately, the app doesn’t like that. Every time I open the app it reminds my to change my settings. It’s a bit annoying. That’s why I took away one star.
No salad dressing
I ordered extra blue cheese dressing for my buffalo chicken salad and got none.
Is a very stable application with fancy features that makes my life easier when making my order.
I wish I could pay from the app while dinning in the restaurant.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Dec 12, 2017
- Version: 3.4.0
- Size: 75.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Brinker International Payroll Company, L.P
- © 2017 Brinker International
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.