By Brinker International Payroll Company, L.P
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
With Chili’s iPhone app, it’s easy to find your nearest restaurant, add your name to the wait list, check out the menu, order to go, reorder your favorites and earn Plenti points!
Get a Chili’s Account to:
• One tap to add your name to the wait list
• Enjoy easier online ordering with faster check out
• Reorder your favorites with 1 tap
• Preserve your Order History for quick re-ordering
• Save your favorite locations
• Earn Plenti points every time you dine
• Use points for savings on your check at Chili’s and certain other Plenti partners
What's New in Version 3.2.2
• Bug fixes and enhancements
Great App BUT could be even better!!
1) have bugs/feedback tab in actual app.
2) have button under burgers so you can actually order the burger at temp you want so we do not have to call on.
3) have name field under each item ordered so person who is eating name is printed on ticket box. As is now - I have to call store after placing order online and then go through entire order so they have names. Employee then gas to hand write name on each box. We often have 15+ items do between calling in and then taking time to write names - they are waisting 10 minutes when this could be resolved in a few hours of coding by web designer! I’ve been telling corporate this for 11 years now!
I made an order online of chips and salsa. I customized the order by asking for extra salsa. When I got to Chili's, the pick up window wasn't open so I had to go to the bar area. The bartender was very busy but eventually asked me what I needed. I told her I had an online order of chips and salsa. After a few more minutes, the bartender asked another employee to get me an order of this was a bad experience. chips and salsa. I finally received my order. After a few more minutes the bartender came and got my money. After a 20 minute wait for an online order of chips and "extra" salsa, I looked in my bag and had 1 salsa. I wasn't going back inside to wait for my "extra" salsa I had previously ordered so I just left. I like Chili's. But this was a bad experience.
I love that it lets you tell them when you've arrived. If you come a little early, you click it and they come right out when the food is ready. Very user friendly and that they keep your previous orders for easy reorders.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Aug 23, 2017
- Version: 3.2.2
- Size: 87.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Brinker International Payroll Company, L.P
- © 2017 Brinker International
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.