By Brinker International Payroll Company, L.P
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Chili’s new iPhone app, it’s easy to find your nearest restaurant, add your name to the wait list, check out the menu, order to go and earn reward points!
Get a Chili’s Account to:
• Save your favorite locations
• One click to add your name to the wait list
• Enjoy easier online ordering with faster check out
• Preserve your Order History for quick re-ordering
• Earn My Chili’s Rewards points for free menu rewards
More on My Chili’s Rewards:
• Get 60 points just for signing up – that’s enough for your first FREE menu item!
• Get at FREE appetizer or dessert on your birthday
• Earn points each time you spend towards FREE menu items like appetizers, lunch combos, and desserts
• Redeem as many FREE rewards as you want, when you want!
What's New in Version 2.2.1
Earn points even faster with Bonus Offers - now included in the Chili's app!
Just 1 irritant...
The app seems to work great as far as keeping track of and cashing in my rewards. Although, I haven't used it yet to get on the "list" for seating so I can't say if that works or not. I get an email from Chili's once or twice a week giving me extra free points, but then it only gives me 3 or 4 days to USE the points or I lose them. I'm crying foul. I don't eat out every night, nor do I want to. I realize they want me to come back often but come on! Give me at least a month to use my points before they expire. I PROMISE I'll be back!
Great app! Keep the updates coming!
Glad to see that you are still updating this app. There are two features that are still missing that would make this app just about perfect.
Please add these features in your upcoming iOS updates:
1. Touch ID support (allows users to securely save their login credentials as long as they have Touch ID enabled and allows them to sign in super fast)
2. iCloud/Safari Keychain support (Apple added an API for this about two years ago. It allows your app to securely pull users saved password from Safari so that users don't have to go back and forth between apps to find their password and then manually enter it every time to get into your app)
Needs vast improvements!
Got this app because the text that Chili's sent said it would tell me where my place in line was. It in no way does that accurately. It stated the whole time that there was 5+ parties ahead of me. Just before we were seated it change to 4 parties ahead. Requires a lot of info to create an account.
Complete waste of time and doesn't do what it says.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Jan 20, 2016
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 29.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Brinker International Payroll Company, L.P
- © 2015 Brinker International
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.