Chimani helps you plan, navigate, discover and socialize on your next national park adventure.
* Works without a cell/wifi connection (because there usually isn't one in the park!)
* Expert-written details on more than 300 unique points of interest (POIs)
* Professionally voiced 45-minute audio-guided auto tour
* GPS-enabled map that works without a cell/wifi connection and downloadable for offline use
* Calendar of Ranger-led events
* Sunrise/sunsets times and top viewing locations
* Photo gallery with more than 150 park images
* Descriptions of more than 35 hiking trails
* Information on museums, restrooms, picnicking, in-park transportation, bicycling, and other in-park activities
* "Where Am I?" locator function for the entire park (note: does not work on non-GPS enabled devices)
Other features include:
• Easy-to-use interface with menus based on universal national park symbols.
• Push notifications for park-related news, alerts, and events.
• Lightning-fast search engine to quickly find information.
• Tag your favorite park sights.
• Collect points and earn badges for visiting parks and points of interest.
For more details on this and other Chimani apps for the national parks, visit www.chimani.com. Be sure to follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/chimani and Facebook at www.facebook.com/chimani
*** This app requires an initial Internet connection to download photos (either Wifi or cellular). ****
This is our last update of this app. We are moving all content and functionality over to our main app - National Parks by Chimani.
Ratings and Reviews
Short and sweet, this app has everything you need to know to plan your trip to the Grand Canyon. I love the real time event information like the Ranger walks and shuttle schedules. The only thing they left out of this is when to wake up and when to go to sleep. 5 stars totally!!
I use this app with many of my clients. As a guide in the canyon this app works great with ranger events , maps, sunset times, and where to find about anything about tourist related information. If you need more info, it's best to hire a guide to get away from the masses.
By far the best Grand Canyon app
The latest version of this app is awesome! This app is not only stylish and functional, but it works offline when there's no service in the park! Highly recommended
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.