Chime by Sittercity – Find Prescreened Babysitters
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Chime makes it easy to find, book and pay prescreened sitters near you.
Our team does the legwork, including reference checks with local parents and thorough background screens — and we meet every single sitter in person. So all you have to do is review video profiles, choose your favorite and book!
Chime is free to join, and you pay your sitters a flat, hourly rate by credit card. No subscription and no cash required!
Thousands of happy parents are using Chime, and the app has been featured in The New York Times, The Chicago Tribune, NBC and Cool Mom Picks.
• We meet every sitter in person, check references and conduct detailed background and social media screening. No other major service does as much of the vetting for you.
• We make it easy to connect with the sitters you like — you can watch video introductions, read parent testimonials and book your favorites instantly.
• There is no subscription required — its always free to see local sitters near you.
• Chime is cash-free — you pay a flat hourly fee by credit card at the end of each sitting.
• Chime is from Sittercity — the company that pioneered online childcare and has connected millions of parents and sitters since 2001.
How does Chime Work?
1. Tell us a little about your family
2. We’ll show you prescreened sitters in your neighborhood
3. Review video profiles and choose your best match
4. Book a sitting, or an interview — confirmation is instant!
5. Pay a flat, hourly charge by credit card at the end of the sitting
6. Save your favorites and rebook anytime!
Chime is available now in:
• Boston: $16/hr
• Chicago: $14/hr
• New Jersey: $15/hr
• New York City: $17/hr
• Washington, DC: $15/hr
• And more to come!
“Reliable alternative to the old-fashioned sitter next door” – New York Times
“It's as easy to find a sitter as your new Netflix show” – Chicago Tribune
“Busy parents are raving about the convenience” – ABC 7 Chicago
“With busy schedules, being able to find a sitter the day before or day of is huge” - Boston Globe
What's New in Version 1.11.0
- Improvements to the Bookings List screen
- Bug fixes
My wife and I have been fans of Sittercity and didn't believe they could improve upon it... and then they created Chime. What an incredible improvement upon an already spectacular service!!! First of all, the sitters are great, and to make matters better, even if you need a sitter at the last moment, within 2 minutes, you can make that happen!!! This is an absolutely ESSENTIAL app for all parents who want the peace of mind that they will not only be able to get a sitter, but that their most valuable possessions, their children, will be well taken care of.
Great sitters, app always improving
I have been using Chime since they launched in my area (Hoboken) around 6 months ago. I have probably booked 8 or so sitters and consistently use 2 or 3 of the girls on the platform. I have never had a bad experience. I know Chime does a ton of vetting and the sitters are always very professional and seem to truly enjoy what they do. The app continues to improve with every update. It is easy to use and I can't imagine going back to way I used to find a new sitter or communicate and pay my current sitters.
Great app to amazing babysitter opportunities
As a sitter in the Chicago area, I've not found any better platform to offer my services to families in need. App is easy to use, am able to communicate back and forth with parents and the sitting opportunities keep rolling in. Awesome product and company!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 06, 2017
- Version: 1.11.0
- Size: 70.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sittercity
- © 2016 Sittercity, All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.