By The Rocket Science Group LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MailChimp Subscribe is a highly customizable, free signup form builder. Connect your MailChimp account, create a form, and start collecting subscribers in minutes.
Collect addresses offline
- With MailChimp Subscribe, you can collect email addresses and store them locally on your iPad, even when you’re not online.
- MailChimp Subscribe’s user-friendly design tools let you show off your logo, customize background images, add groups to forms, and quickly manage new subscribers—all with just a few taps.
Multiple accounts and forms
- Manage different teams on the same tablet. Switch from your day job to your passion project on the fly. Multiple accounts makes multitasking a breeze.
Protect your forms
- Enjoy the added security of locking your forms with a passcode.
- MailChimp Subscribe requires a MailChimp account. Sign up for free at MailChimp.com.
More than 8 million people and businesses use MailChimp to design and send more than 600 million emails every day.
What's New in Version 3.1
We've been hard at work on some fixes to improve your experience with MailChimp Subscribe.
Here's what's new in version 3.1:
- Subscribers who failed to sync due to a network error will now be automatically re-tried
- Bug fixes
If you're enjoying Subscribe, please leave us a review. If something's not working for you, you have a great idea, or just want to say hello, email us at email@example.com
Could be great if it worked all the time
Could be great if it worked all the time. Used it one day at a festival with no problems. Next day, end of day, we checked to see how many we had collected, but it crashed and required a complete reinstall. Zero emails. Highly disappointed.
This app has worked perfectly fine for me. I have not encountered any issues.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 06, 2016
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 56.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Rocket Science Group LLC
- © The Rocket Science Group, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.