By The Rocket Science Group LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
MailChimp Import is a simple app that lets you export contacts from your Apple address book to your MailChimp subscriber list.
- View all subscribers from Apple address book, including any pulled from Google Contacts, iCloud, and other sources
- View groups from all sources
- Move contacts to import drop zone via drag and drop
- Use command + right arrow to move subscribers to the import drop zone
- Use command + k to remove all contacts from the import drop zone
- Use delete key to remove a contact from the import drop zone
- Use command + z to undo actions
- Select from account list menu of to choose list for importing contacts
- Search contacts
- Only imports Email, First name and Last name fields
- Single opt-in import
- Updates/overwrites existing data for First name and Last name fields.
- View details of import result
- Copy email addresses that failed to import to the clipboard
MailChimp helps you design email newsletters, share them on social networks, integrate with services you already use, and track your results. It's like your own personal publishing platform.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Fixed OSX Yosemite bug
- Formerly Chimport, the app has been completely rebuilt and rebranded as MailChimp Import
Works as advertised
Would like to be able to add/edit the names of lists from inside the app. It would also be useful to be able to add a custom “How you opted in” field for different batches being imported. Overall a useful tool.
Worked for Me
This is the first time I used it and it worked fine for me, importing 140 contacts that I selected out of my address book.