Chinese Audio Trainer is a flexible Chinese audio course for iPhone and iPad.
NOTE: This version is discounted for educational institutions purchasing 20 or more copies. You can also find a free version of the app with in-app purchase upgrade; search for "Chinese Audio Trainer".
Hear native Chinese audio recordings and clear spoken English for words from thousands of themed vocabulary lists including HSK, TOCFL, lists by situation, Chinese level, frequency of use and so much more. Learn business Chinese, travel Chinese, how to bargain, argue, make friends...
• Contains 60,000 words spread across more than 1,000 lists.
• You can throw away those old language courses on CD. In the Audio Trainer you can control the order and number of Chinese and English repetitions, and make words appear more or less frequently depending on how interested you are in them.
• Practice hands-free. The Chinese Audio Trainer is integrated with the playback controls on your device so you can pause, resume and skip words from the lock screen or by double-pressing the home button.
• Words are taken from the extensive trainchinese database - the same one used in our popular Dictionary and Flash cards app. That means well-organised and comprehensive coverage of modern spoken Mandarin Chinese.
• You can also download word lists from your personal trainchinese account and receive words for audio training from the trainchinese Dictionary and Flash cards app.
• Simplified or Traditional Chinese and Pinyin or Zhuyin (BoPoMoFo) romanisation is shown as each word plays.
We heard your feedback!
• fixed native speaker audio glitches when the app is running in the background
• fixed broken link to trainchinese dictionary app
• adjustment to shuffling algorithm to reduce repetition
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.