By WildCard Games
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Transport yourself to the ultimate Zen experience with Chinese Checkers. A new take on the classic marble board game that is fun for the whole family. Be the first to guide your school of koi across the pond to win. Immerse yourself in a graphically rich environment with beautifully stunning visuals.
Fully universal, optimized for the iPad and iPhone. Use your iPad as a virtual board with up to six players. Play against your friends online with Game Center or challenge up to five computer opponents in single player mode with multiple levels of difficulty.
Novice and advanced players alike will find their match with 3 levels of difficulty. A training mode highlight moves and helps players spot more complex jumps.
CHINESE CHECKERS FEATURES:
- Play online with Game Center by inviting your friends or playing against random opponents
- Multiplayer Support (on the device with 2-6 players)
- Peer to peer over Bluetooth
- Compete for Leaderboard ranking
- Unlock Achievements
- Track your performance with game statistics
- Stunning visuals, music and sound effects
- 3 levels of difficulty
- Training mode gives you a helping hand
- Addictive game play
What's New in Version 1.2.1
As always, thank you for making us the #1 Chinese Checkers on the App Store!
This update includes:
- Fixes for all known issues
- Online invitation improvements
Thanks again for all your amazing support. We appreciate every iTunes review, so keep them coming!
Follow us online for news and sneak previews:
I gave it a 3 rating because of the following
1. I'd prefer to use marbles when playing, not fish and bugs.
2. Even on the hard level it's too easy to beat.
3. I'd like to see some kind of score keeping comparing other players.
4. There is a bug that will lock up the game with a blank screen when a board is selected.
In order to unlock the game I had to double click the exit tab in order to clear the game screen. Then had to start the game over again. It's only done this once but it will probably do it again sooner or later. Other than these gripes it's a good game.
Computer gets multiple jumps; I get one!
When I played the game, the computer could jump over several "bugs" but I only managed a double jump once even though I tapped the spaces. I think there's an invisible bug among the other bugs. I tried to contact the developer, but "the server can't be found" so there isn't any service here. I'm hoping for a fix. I'm glad I didn't pay for this!
Too easy to beat the computer
It is ok to teach young kids to play Chinese checker, but too easy for big kids or adults to beat the computer even in the hardest level. Also prefer to have a normal board with colorful marbles.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 10, 2014
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 47.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: WildCard Games Inc
- © 2016 WildCard Games Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.