By Kenneth Robinson
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Our fun and effortless Chinese game helps kids learn Chinese through visual and audio interactions – perfect for learning and reinforcing vocabulary. Chinese Fridge features:
- Several game modes covering Simplified Chinese characters, Traditional Chinese characters, and the Pinyin phonetic alphabet
- Cute animated graphics keep kids interested and engaged
- Engrains vocabulary into kids' memory with repetition of sounds for Mandarin Chinese words whenever the player correctly matches word pieces
- Top Scores screen shows how much time the child has spent playing and how well they've learned word pairs
- Starts simple with just a few animals, then players unlock more and more animals as they progress through levels for more challenging and rewarding game play
- No ads, no in-app purchases, 100% kid friendly free app
- Designed for children, but fun and entertaining for students of all ages!
Follow our website and Facebook page for future game releases with additional new vocabulary sets.
We're dedicated to making our app as good as possible and welcome you to submit feedback through our website. We also regularly work with teachers to improve our game app, so you can expect regular improvements.
What's New in Version 1.3
Added Sheep Stampede and Ice Cubes special blocks, added animation for Sheep Stampede and Ice Cubes special blocks
Great app with cute graphics and nice music!
It's in the refridgerrrrrrratooooor
The jello is jiggling
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 14, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 25.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kenneth Robinson
- © 2013 Kenneth Shen Robinson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.