Learn Numbers and Counting in Mandarin Chinese, Simplified and Traditional!
Polynumial is a unique new way to learn numbers and counting in Mandarin Chinese, simplified and traditional. Polynumial instantly translates numbers (as digits) into words. It has two input methods: standard calculator style and a novel way to input numbers using odometer-like wheels that make it easy to learn counting. It also features a flashcard-style practice mode to help you train yourself to quickly recognize numbers.
Try it out, it's free to download, and an inexpensive upgrade removes ads and unlocks translation of larger numbers!
This is a big update, we are introducing games!
• New game: "Spelled TapNum" - see the spelled number, tap out the digits as fast as you can, but don't hit the wrong number!
• Game Center support: save your high scores, see your rank on the leaderboard
• Now requires iOS 8 or greater
Ratings and Reviews
Was just what I wanted and so easy to use!
- David Richmond
- 15.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © David Richmond
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.