Chinese Open Face Poker Pineapple Edition
By Atx Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @thepokerapp
Millions of hands played per month! Join thousands of players from around the world and play poker's hottest new game! Both Regular Open Face and Pineapple variants available. Play against the computer, your friends, or battle for leaderboard position against opponents all over the world in our League Matches. Play for free or subscribe and receive access to our Pro Tip Videos in order to take your game to the next level.
- Subscription is on a monthly basis, with a minimum of 1 new video per month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
What's New in Version 5.1
- Changed League Matches such that other games can be played in parallel
- Leaderboard issues have been addressed
- Several Other Bug Fixes
Don't waste your time
Like the others said, this app is full of bugs. I've tweeted to the app maker and they're unresponsive. Scoring mistakes, doesn't forfeit opponents games after they don't make a move within 24 hrs, Opponent gets fantasyland on a fouled hand and there are 6 or 7 open games where I can't make a move because it won't let me discard. I thought buying the "pro" membership would help. I should've just lit money on fire. It would have been less frustrating.
The game is misnamed the game is called open face Chinese poker but in reality it is a complete waste if time first off it is only online play and if you want to play the ai this already is a bad start second the fact you need an email I look for the little fine print saying later but there is none so if you don't want to give out your email you are out of luck the purpose of these apps are to draw people in and make money off ads don't get it
Leadership match says right on the opening screen no play within 24 hours risk of being forfeited. These fools start loosing and walk away from the game and the app never forfeits them!!!! Ridiculous been well over a month and the game is still sitting there on my screen
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 24, 2014
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 28.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ATX Apps, LLC
- © ATX Apps, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Four Color Deck$0.99
- Pro Tip Library Subscription$2.99
- set of 2500 Chips$4.99
- set of 500 Chips$1.99