Chinese Pronunciation Tutor
By EduTech Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Chinese Pronunciation Tutor help you learn and practice Chinese Pinyin (中文拼音), It's powered by state-of-the-art speech analysis technology.
1.Play to listen the pronunciation of Pinyin
2.Record to practice Pinyin, Tutor automatically show you Pinyin's score and its tone pronounced to help you correct your pronunciation.
3. Chinese word to Pinyin general search.
4. Exercise of word's Pinyin and its tone.
Chinese Pinyin 中文拼音:
The pronunciation of Chinese characters has been romanized into a phonetic system called Pinyin.
A Pinyin is composed of two components: 1. the syllable 音节 2. the tone 声调
A syllable is composed of two components: 1. the Initial 声母 2. the Final 韵母
1. the Initial 声母 : b p m f d t n l g k h j q x z c s zh ch sh r y w
2. the Final 韵母 : a o e i u ü ai ei ui ao ou iu ie üe er an en in un ün ang eng ing ong
There are 5 pronunciation tones in the Chinese language.
1. the First Tone 第一声 is spoken with a high and level pitch.
2. the Second Tone 第二声 is spoken with a rising pitch.
3. the Third Tone 第三声 is spoken with a dipping pitch.
4. the Fourth Tone 第四声 is spoken with a falling pitch.
5. the Fifth Tone 轻声 is spoken with a neutral tone.
What's New in Version 1.4
New feature :
1. Search of Chinese word to Pinyin.
2. Exercise of Chinese word's Pinyin and its tone.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 04, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 27.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Xianzhong Shi
- © 2012 EduTech Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.