Chinese Writing Practice Board free!
By combining precision and poetry you will exercise your skills at learning chinese words and exploring the art of Chinese calligraphy.
A game that develop visual memory & observation skills
* Easily learn how to write simple Chinese Characters and understand their meaning.
* Free-form writing practice
* On or off guidance
* Get creative and make your own drawing / paintings
* Choose your brush and paint with Black Ink or ink wash / Sumi-e.
* Learn to write 25+ beautiful Chinese characters
"A journey of a thousand miles starts with one step." Laozi (6th Century BC)
Written Chinese is based on a pictographic system, as opposed to an alphabetical system. Words are not formed by letters, they are represented by characters. A Chinese character stands for a syllable, and is not a letter of an alphabet. For instance, 子 means 'child'. Each character is composed of strokes. For instance, the following character 女 meaning "woman" is composed of 3 strokes.
Ratings and Reviews
Good idea, needs improvement
Doesn't tell you what the words even mean along with that the pronunciation of the words are unclear. The "upgrade" button is so close to the "refresh" button that I accidentally click it half the time- nice try.
- Stupefy Media Limited
- 34.6 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Stupefy Media Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.