By Chipotle Mexican Grill
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Essential Chipotle App for Mobile Ordering.
Ever have an uncontrollable craving for your favorite Chipotle burrito but don't have the time, or the patience, to stand in line? Or maybe you're traveling and need a quick taco fix but don't know where to find the nearest Chipotle. Don't despair, with the Chipotle app on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or Apple Watch ordering your favorite burrito, delectable bowl, or delicious tacos is as simple as touch, pick, and pay. No wandering the streets desperately searching. No sitting in front of a computer. And no standing in line required. Just grab your phone, place your custom order, pay with a credit card or a gift card and go right to the register and pick it up at the Chipotle nearest you.
• Order your food quickly from your iPhone, iPod Touch, or Apple Watch. No waiting in line.
• Pay with a credit card or Chipotle gift card.
• Find the nearest Chipotle. Or the furthest. Find all Chipotle locations, even those that are Coming Soon.
• Use your Chipotle account to access all your favorite and recent orders, and save your payment info.
• See menu, nutrition, & allergy information.
What's New in Version 4.5.3
• General improvements and bug fixes.
• We've made some updates that can make your summer REALLY rewarding.
• Minor bug fix to the copyright page.
• TouchID Support – Protect your account and purchases with a passcode and TouchID.
• Quicker Checkout – Pay with a card and get your Chipotle fix with one less button to tap.
• Scan your Card – Use your camera to add a card to your account.
Don't wait too long to order
I was sitting in front of the store but had forgotten my card to pay for my food so was going to use my mobile ordering out it was 30 minutes before the store closed but the mobile app would not let me order because it kept saying the store was closed already even though it didn't close for another 30 minutes!!! I guess I get it so they don't have people trying to come get food but if I'm writing from the store and they don't have a line so I can literally walk in, it's frustrating. Especially if the pick-up time can be in 10-15 min!
This app is worthless. The only time you get a reasonable pick up time is when the store is empty… In which case you might as well just stand in the "line." And half the time I get there and they haven't even started making the order. But God forbid the store has other online orders... Because then your pick up time is 45 minutes or more. I don't know about you but I've never been at a Chipotle where even the longest line takes 45 minutes. So- worthless.
Still no Chips
I really like Chipotle and really want to like this app as well. But I have consistently gotten home after picking up my order to find that it is either missing items (chips) or a completely different burrito than what I ordered. I mean how hard is it to read a piece of paper? Sadly the only way to get what I want is by waiting in the awfully long line so that the line cook doesn't add sour cream when I ask for none.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Aug 16, 2016
- Version: 4.5.3
- Size: 91.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Chipotle Mexican Grill
- © 2014 Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.