By Chipotle Mexican Grill
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**NOTE: The Scarecrow is only compatible with and optimized for iPhone 4S or newer, iPad 2 or newer, and iPod touch (5th gen). Requires iOS 6.0 or later.**
Chipotle presents, “The Scarecrow.”
Help the Scarecrow rescue the City of Plenty from Crow Foods, the powerful industrial food corporation that has taken over the city.
Tilt and tap your way through four unique worlds to protect vulnerable veggies, rescue caged animals, and bring fresh food to the citizens of Plenty, all while dodging the menacing Crowbots.
FOUR UNIQUE WORLDS
• DODGE obstacles to save your veggies in Crow Foods Factory
• FLY animals out of confinement in Downtown Plenty
• PLANT diverse crops in Scarecrow Farms
• FEED wholesome food to the hungry citizens at Plentyfull Plaza
FIRST-RATE GAMEPLAY MECHANICS
• Tilt-based physics with optional touch control
• Four unique worlds totaling 20 dynamic levels
• Achieving goals transforms the City of Plenty
• Rich musical score unique to each world
• Companion animated short film, created in partnership with Moonbot Studios
Produced by Chipotle, “The Scarecrow” depicts a scarecrow's journey to bring wholesome food back to the people by providing an alternative to the processed food that dominates his world. Players will explore the dark world of industrial food production and correct the wrongs committed by industrial food giant Crow Foods.
This action-packed, arcade-style adventure game created in partnership with Academy Award® winning Moonbot Studios, creators of The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore and The Numberlys.
Chipotle is changing the way people think about and eat fast food. We serve more responsibly raised meats and local produce than any other restaurant company.
And we prepare those wholesome, unprocessed ingredients using traditional cooking techniques right in front of customers. We believe that the more people know about how their food is raised and prepared, the more they will demand better food wherever they choose to eat. “The Scarecrow” game is one of the many ways in which way we are helping people understand more about where food comes from.
What's New in Version 1.4.2
* Buy-One-Get-One rewards have been claimed. Congrats to our winners!
* Challenge your friends on Game Center and keep playing to beat the Crowbots.
Fun at first :P
Sure it's a great game the 3D world is awesome thumbs up to that, the only problem is some of the games are extremely hard! It reminds me of flappy bird fun until you start playing :( but still it's Awesome. :)
Inaccurate and uneducated
This game is pathetic. Factory farms do not exist! If you believe this is accurate then you have no idea of how farms operate. Go to one of Americas fine farms and see for yourself where you food comes from. Don't let Chipotle sabotage your brain. I can personally say that I will never eat at a Chipotle.
Its really an amazing game if you understand it!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 05, 2014
- Version: 1.4.2
- Size: 293 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chipotle Mexican Grill
- © 2013 Chipotle Mexican Grill
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.