By Choice Hotels International
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Booking on the go is easy! Your waffles and friends are waiting.
Download the FREE Choice Hotels App® for your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch and get instant access to 6,300+ hotel properties worldwide. Maybe there’s no such thing as a free lunch, but with our free app, you can search for hotel rooms based on your current location and find hotels with lots of amenities, many with free breakfast.
Whether you are planning a business trip, family vacation, or need to make a last minute reservation, the Choice Hotels App® allows you to find the best hotel deals anytime, anywhere! That’s our way of giving you a hand, there in the palm of your hand.
FIND THE BEST HOTEL
• Locate hotels by city, address, zip code, airport, popular attraction or based on your current location
• Conveniently view search results by switching between our list view, photo view and map view
• Browse hotel information, room details, photos and amenities
• Immediate access to VERIFIED reviews from guests just like you
• Call your favorite hotel directly or call 800.4CHOICE
EASY TO USE BOOKING COMPANION
• Booking in seconds by saving your credit card and contact information
• Explore local attractions, shopping and transportation options near your hotel
EARN REWARDS WITH Choice Privileges®, Choice Hotels FREE hotel rewards program
• New Points Plus Cash! Members can now book their next stay by combining Choice Privileges points and cash
• Access your Choice Privileges account on the go. Turn your phone horizontally to view your digital membership card
• Redeem points for free nights* at more than 6,300 hotels around the world
• Take advantage of member-only national promotions
• Not a Choice Privileges member? Download now and enroll to start earning points towards free hotel room nights, gift cards and more
Get the Choice Hotels App® now for the best booking experience on your mobile device anytime, anywhere! Enjoy your stay at any of our brands: Comfort Inn®, Comfort Suites®, Quality Inn®, Sleep Inn®, Clarion®, Cambria® hotels & suites, Mainstay Suites®, Suburban Hotels®, Econo Lodge®, Rodeway Inn®, and our Ascend Hotel Collection®.
*Free Nights: There are no blackout dates. Restrictions, taxes and fees apply. See Terms and Conditions for details. Amenities vary by location. There are more than 1,500 Choice Hotels with reward nights available at 8,000 points or less. Reward nights at locations worldwide are available from 6,000 to 35,000 points (excluding Australasia, where reward nights required up to 75,000 points). Point requirements may vary based on time of year. Visit choiceprivileges.com for details and redemption level information.
What's New in Version 3.50.1
• In this release, we made some minor bug fixes that will improve your app experience. Thank you for helping us improve our app by providing comments and feedback.
Great, easy to use
I find this app easy and simple to use. I find it to be one of the best hotel chain apps out there. Type in your destination, dates& number of people. It gives you all of the choice hotels to choose from along with their amenities and how others rate that hotel and whether or not they would recommend. Then you choose the type of room you want with the rates. Pick the one you want and reserve your room. Then it will send you a confirmation on your reservation.
Where's my status?
I was very happy with choice hotels and the name and brand until today two things happened that upset me. 1 I was booking a reward night and it shows no rooms available anymore in the entire town, if I book best available rate, all the girls have rooms, apparently our points are useless. They don't want them. Then when I was looking into this I noticed I've had zero qualifying stays in the last year. When I look at the list of recent stays there are. Several stays listed. What's the deal. Are my nights not good enough anymore? They used to be. I got gold status in the same hotels and same length of stays as this year, why don't they count now?
This is a diamond member review. I have 200+ hotel stays a year and this was my last at a choice hotel.
The app when it functions is fine. But when there is a glitch you're financially at fault.
My story: Attempted twice to book a hotel when an error pops up "unable to process, try again later"
I give up and stay at a different location. Two weeks later my credit card shows I've been billed twice for this hotel...twice.
Customer service nightmare: 30 minute wait to talk with a representative. They credit one stay back (had hotel credit) and file a request for the second. I've yet to see any communication about this request. I spent 40 minutes on the phone dealing with this so far.
If you have to deal with choice service...good luck. This was my second issue and fifth call. They need to step up their customer care bad!!!
See you at Marriott #goneforgood
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Dec 21, 2016
- Version: 3.50.1
- Size: 125 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Choice Hotels International, Inc
- © 2009-2016 Choice Hotels International
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.