By American Library Association
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The ACRL-Choice app brings the best of ACRL and Choice content together in one mobile format. Available via open access and updated continuously, the new app includes:
• The latest on academic librarianship, with selections from ACRL Insider, ACRLog, Choice’s Ask an Archivist and guest columnists
• The latest topics and reviews, pulled from Choice’s Hot Topics, Editors’ Picks, LibGuides, and the ACI Scholarly Blog Index
• Career development offerings including ACRL-Choice webinars and ACRL e-learning programs accessible on Apple and Android tablets and phones
Representing more than 11,000 academic and research librarians and interested individuals, the Association of College and Research Libraries (ACRL) develops programs, products and services to help academic and research librarians learn, innovate and lead within the academic community. Founded in 1940, ACRL is committed to advancing learning and transforming scholarship.
Since its founding as a monthly collection of recommended titles more than 50 years ago, Choice has become the go-to source for librarians seeking worthwhile new titles for their collection. Choice is a publishing unit of the ACRL, and together, Choice and the ACRL provide professional development tools for librarianship, which include webinars, bibliographic essays, and digital publications designed to help librarians strengthen their skills and further their careers.
What's New in Version 3.3
Update App icon.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Jan 21, 2017
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 26.5 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: American Library Association
- © ACRL 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.