One choice can change everything! With romance, drama, horror and more, Choices has the best collection of story games in the world!
• Customize your main character
• Fall in love, solve mysteries and embark on epic fantasy adventures
• Pick your story from our constantly growing library with weekly chapter updates
• Control what happens next in immersive visual stories!
Current stories include:
THE FRESHMAN - Welcome to Hartfeld University! In this college drama, you’ll make new friends for life and find true love romancing your schoolmates. Will you date bookish James, party girl Kaitlyn, football hero Chris... or all three at once?
- Dress your character in fashion-forward outfits for events like a sorority rush.
- Choose a date for the elegant and romantic Winter Formal.
THE CROWN & THE FLAME - Your enemies stole your kingdom, but now the time has come for you to raise an army, master magic, and reclaim your crown! Assume the role of the hero in this interactive narrative adventure.
- Form alliances and relationships to build your army.
- Dress in elegant fashions and powerful armor.
- Crush enemies in an epic battle!
PERFECT MATCH - Sign up for the high-tech matchmaking services of Eros Incorporated, and master the dating game! Create your look, meet your perfect match, and fall in love in this thrilling mystery story!
- Customize your date to be your perfect match.
- Roleplay as a guy or a girl.
- Investigate a mystery with twists you won’t see coming!
You might also love:
BLOODBOUND - You're applying for a job with brilliant CEO billionaire Adrian Raines. Urban fantasy meets romance in this sexy vampire thriller!
HIGH SCHOOL STORY - It's your first day at a new high school! Make friends, find love, and attend the Homecoming dance in your very own High School Story!
...PLUS more new stories and chapters EACH WEEK!
CHOICES UNLIMITED KEYS SUBSCRIPTION:
– You can subscribe for unlimited keys, allowing you to play as many chapters as you like during your subscription period
– Subscriptions are $2.99 weekly and $7.99 monthly*
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Purchased subscriptions continue for the duration of the subscription period
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
*Prices shown in $USD. Prices may vary by region in accordance with the App Store Pricing Matrix
- By playing Choices, you agree to our terms of service http://www.pixelberrystudios.com/choices-terms-of-service
Choices is from the team that has been bringing you narrative games for over a decade. We created the top 25 hit games, Surviving High School and Cause of Death, the first games with episodes, for EA. After leaving EA, our team regrouped as Pixelberry in a small office, set out to continue creating story driven games with heart and launched the two interactive hit games, High School Story and Hollywood U.
Our team has now grown to over a dozen of the most experienced game writers in the industry. In our 10 years of creating story games together, we’ve seen heartbreak, marriages, great adventures, and even Pixelbabies.
Stay tuned for more new interactive story games to pick from in Choices!
- The Pixelberry Team
PREMIERING THIS UPDATE
DESIRE & DECORUM - It's court or be courted when you learn you’re one of the most eligible heiresses in England! Does true love await you at the grand Edgewater Estate?
ACROSS THE VOID - You're the new captain of a luxury spaceliner, and it's your job to make sure your passengers cross the galaxy safely -- in the middle of a galactic civil war! This romantic space opera is like nothing you've experienced!
BIG SKY COUNTRY - When your car breaks down in rural Montana, you're stranded on the roadside... until a certain cowboy comes riding up.
NEW CHAPTERS EACH WEEK
AMERICA'S MOST ELIGIBLE - Battle it out in a reality tv show to determine who is most eligible! Create alliances, make enemies, even fall in love... the choice is up to you!
RED CARPET DIARIES 2 - Your first movie was a smash hit, and now all of Hollywood wants a piece of you! Will fame get in the way of finding love?
Ratings and Reviews
One decision can change everything in this immersive, ever-evolving experience.
Choices has, by far, the best story telling and art for a Visual novel app out there, but it’s suffering severely in the lack of diamond earning. I put it down for months out of frustration for how much it cost to get through a single chapter. You have to spend weeks of time playing unrelated stories, that you also can’t really enjoy or don’t have interest in, just to earn enough diamonds mid chapter of your favorite story. You can’t even replay old stories to earn diamonds? So even if you blitz through a book to earn diamonds so you can go back and experience the diamond choices, you waste a ton of time and keys because you can’t earn diamonds replaying the book. An entire book doesn’t even cover the cost of the majority of a SINGLE diamond choice! At this rate, we will have to go through EVERY story released, using no diamonds, just to finish a favorite book and get the various scenes.
I’d suggest holiday diamond earning bonuses or sales. I’ve seen a daily “wheel spin” or “loot box” suggestion that could be great too. Something to incentivize coming back to the app every day, or splurging on a sale, and not just to scroll carelessly through a story that doesn’t interest you just to collect a couple diamonds per day.
I love the stories, I just hate how incredibly pricy and irregular the diamond costs are. 30 diamonds for an early hangout scene (Dean in RoE) but 17 or so for an actual romance scene? I don’t want to talk about the cockroach situation.
Love this, but...
Hey guys! I love this game SO MUCH! Like, these are the things that make me throw my phone when I get a cliffhanger... ANYWAY! So, I keep playing (loving Hero, by the way) and I realize: if you want to really experience half the stuff, you have to pay diamonds. Now, premium currency is something I've always loved. It helps give the creators money. But the diamond system in this game... it just doesn't make sense. Like, I'm playing Hero ~(SPOILER ALERT)~ and I'm at the point where you can customize the clock tower base, and it costs 30 diamonds to make it awesome. Now, I wouldn't mind if the system was that you can get a max of like 15 diamonds a day. And that's IF you play a new story every time, and you play 24 hours straight. So, since I don't have that kind of time, I have to pause my adventures for a few weeks until I can make enough to buy it. Same happened with Endless Summer ~(ALSO SPOILER ALERT)~ where at the end you get the files to hack the password. So I had to play the first two books of The Freshman, which took me a month, and then, not ten minutes later, in Crown and Flame ~(YOU KNOW THE DRILL)~ "Spend 12 diamonds to save the Prince." So, either make diamonds easier to get (my idea is a HUGE diamond bonus at the end of a book, like ten diamonds or so) or make the premium choices cheaper. I'll fix my rating afterwards.
NOW, ONTO THE GOOD STUFF YOU'VE BEEN DOING~ Guys, keep up the good work! And please hurry up with Most Wanted 2! Love that one!
- Pixelberry Studios
- 132.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 Pixelberry Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Box of Diamonds $1.99
- Bag of Diamonds $4.99
- Pile of Keys $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.