Cholesterol Tracker (iCholesterol)
By iHealth Ventures LLC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cholesterol Tracker (iCholesterol) with integrated Medication/Pill reminder for iPhone, iPad & iPod-Touch. It helps you set a goal to maintain a healthy cholesterol and monitor progress of your cardiovascular health. Carry around iCholesterol in your iPhone/iPad for convenient access all the time to keep on top of your cholesterol levels.
A simple and easy to use app to keep track of your Cholesterol levels (lipid profile) - total cholesterol, LDL (“bad”) cholesterol and HDL (“good”) cholesterol, as well as triglycerides (a blood fat). It also reminds you that it is time to take a medication. Never forget your medicine again!
* Easy and Intuitive interface for logging HDL, LDL, Triglycerides as well as Notes.
* Charts to shows the Cholesterol levels and trends.
* Medication Reminder: Record your Medications and schedule reminders and receive them on your iPhone/iPad. Add as many medications as needed.
* Monitor changes in Cholesterol levels over time.
* The log history display allows you to view all historic data.
* Prescription Drug Reminder App for heart patients.
* Custom Reports - Monthly, Yearly, and more..
* Privacy and Security - All data is stored locally on your iPhone for your privacy.
* FREE Rx reminder, medicine scheduler.
This app is a valuable tool for logging and tracking your lipids for maintaining general health and wellness as well as taking medications On Time.
Q: How do I turn the medication reminder alerts ON/OFF?
A: When you install the app first time the alerts are OFF by default. You can turn it ON by clicking on the "Turns Alerts On" button on the top left of the Med Reminder screen.
For any bugs/issues with the app or request for new features, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your feedback and suggestions for improving our product.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this app is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment, and we recommend consultation with your doctor or health care professional
What's New in Version 3.2.0
Minor bug fixes
Wish I could give it zero stars
I manually entered all my historical cholesterol ratings in the app, thinking it would graph them reasonably, but it did not. Then when I updated to iOS 8, the app lost all of my data, in spite of being backed up. I huge waste of my time. I haven't tried the medication reminder portion of the app, but there are a number of apps out there that do that and do it well, so I'd just skip this mess entirely
Back up any information you add to the app!
20 years of my cholesterol history was erased when I did the IOS 9 update. So please if you add your history be sure to back up your data.
Won't synch with iPad
I am very disappointed that after entering my info into my iPhone 6, the info doesn't synch with my iPad. Both of these have the latest updates. Can this be corrected?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 06, 2014
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: iHealth Ventures LLC.
- © iHealth Ventures LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.