THE FOOD YOU LOVE, DELIVERED
Order delivery from local restaurants within a 15 mile radius of you! Getting food from a restaurant’s kitchen to your stomach has never been easier. No need to talk to anyone, no confusing phone conversations, and waiting around for your takeout order to be ready.
Just enter your location and then you can check out menus, select your food, pay (worst step, we know we’re sorry), and magically food will be prepared and delivered to you with no further effort on your part.
Other great features:
- craving tacos but don’t want to taco ‘bout it? You can filter by cuisine so you can see exactly what you want.
- You can peruse other ratings and reviews past customers have left so you know what to expect in this magical experience; also lettuce know what you think
- Pay with credit card
- Save your info the first time so there’s no unnecessary re-entering time, that’s a big dill
- Save multiple addresses so there’s no lost time on that either; go watch Netflix or something instead.
- We could go onion and on but we don’t want to beet you over the head with too many puns.
Currently operating in Traverse City, MI with a goal to expand soon, but that’s going to take some thyme.
Ratings and Reviews
When I can order, it gets here exceptionally fast and is amazing to eat!
However, most of the time, the app shows more than 6/7 of the restaurants closed. The one or two that are open, I try to order from, and I get the spinning wheel of death and my screen freezes until I restart the app.
Overall good job! Smart business!!!
Also; I think it would be super smart in business to expand to Interlochen center for the arts. There are many hungry students there who would love to have more options than the 4 delivery places offered to them!
This app is awesome! It's amazing customer service, friendly faces, and more! I'm super excited to see this business grow, and I am happy to support it! Thank you chompler team!
Not sure what’s wrong with the app, it won’t even load the location. When it opens it just sits there and spins and won’t let me change location address or select the menu bars. Traverse City desperately needs a service like this and I hope they get things worked out with this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.