Choon is an alternative audio player. It enhances your control over the library by providing clean interface and gestures.
– Add songs on the go. Just swipe right the song, album or even playlist to play it next
– Cue sheet support. Download cue files via iTunes or Safari to manage your podcasts or mixes
– Quick playlists
– Background LastFM scrobbling
– Color scheme based on the artwork of now playing track
– Quick access to current playing artist or album
– Customize fonts
– Search over all your music library
– Rate your tracks
– Compatible with iTunes Match
– All metadata like play counts and track ratings is synchronised. Available filters are Playlists, Songs, Albums, Artists and Podcasts.
Artwork for unreal music group Meowsic was created by Alyona Braylovskaya https://www.behance.net/nothingtodowith
New app icon – bright and unique!
Splash screen to prevent black rect on app loading
Opportunity to hide cloud tracks in settings
Also, some bugs are fixed, such as rare crash on removing tracks from the queue
Ratings and Reviews
Best music player to play your mp3s
If you have a big collection of ripped CDs Choon is the best player out there ! And it is free!!!
The least I can do is write a great review :)
To start with it has super simple, minimalistic UI. No clutter and fancy gimmicky features.
There are some COOL gestures within the player but those are actually very useful!
I will say this is how Apple should have designed their player.
Absolute awesome player !! Keep up the awesome work!
I've always used the native Apple Music app begrudgingly. Then I found Choon. Choon does everything you want it to. It does nothing you don't. Get it now.
Its perfect music player but there is a big problem on sorting songs that start whith "A" like "A Head Full Dreams" or "A Place for My Head". My sorting is now "H P A B C ...." and thats why I dont wanna use this great player. Please fix it ;)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.