Do you think you could tell the difference between colorful little pills and tasty candy? Could your 3-year old?
Test your ability to identify all the medicines and potential poisons in this FREE and FUN game!
Poison exposure is the 2nd leading cause of injury to kids 5-years old and younger. Common household products like medicines can cause accidental poisonings.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, doctor, nurse, pharmacist, health care worker, or just interested in learning more about poisonings, this FREE app is a great resource for you, your family or organization.
Ratings and Reviews
This is one of the best educational apps I have ever seen
- University of California at San Francisco
- 3.2 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Copyright (c) 2010-2013, Regents of the University of California All rights reserved. Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met: * Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. * Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution. * Neither the name of the University of California nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.