By Andrew Puzankov
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Comprehensive musician's organization tool. All your chords, lyrics, sheet music, backing tracks and recorded clips in one app.
Must have app for all performing musicians! Chord Keeper lets you manage and organize song packages with artifacts such as lyrics, chords, sheet music, recorded clips and backing tracks all in one application. Solo performers can select a song, pick a backing track, with a single tap display sheet music, lyrics or chords and perform their part! Music teachers, jazz players and cover bands can organize large repertoire of music, with all needed artifacts in one easy to manage performance library. There is no need to jump between applications, it is all one app!
In edit mode, create new song packages and manage all your lyrics, sheet music, chords and tab in a single application; no personal computer required! Chord Keeper lets you scan in your beloved sheet music to keep with you at all times, adding directly to your song library using your device's camera. Also within edit mode, quickly record rehearsal clips which are added automatically to your song package within your Chord Keeper music library. You can easily add your backing tracks or scanned in sheet music directly to Chord Keeper's intuitive song library file structure, and make them available within the application. Alter chords and lyrics quickly to keep all information about the songs you perform in one place on your phone or tablet.
* Organize song packages by collections
* View song package, select lyrics with chords, sheet music, chords or recording clips
* Edit collections and songs in library
* Import sheet music pages using device camera
* Bluetooth page turners are supported to flip score pages
* Record clips with device mic
* Edit lyrics with chords, or chords only
* Add items directly to file system, refresh to make score pages and recording clips available in song package
* Zoom in and out in lyrics and chords views
* Transpose chords in lyrics and chords views
* Auto-scroll lyrics if page is long
* Easy backup of performance library
What's New in Version 2.0.0
Major upgrade with ability to create "set lists", which can have songs from any collection, in any order needed for performances. Multiple set lists are allowed with any number of songs in each. This release also contains minor bug fixes.