ChordBank: How to Play Guitar Chords
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learn and look up guitar chords and scales. Play electric and acoustic guitar, right on your iPhone or iPad. Record riffs, and share them with friends.
Full fingerings show you which fingers to put where, with barres clearly labeled to get you up and down the fretboard.
Built-in guitar lessons help you go from zero to guitar hero.
Know how to play it but not what it's called? Reverse ChordFinder mode lets you tap the fretboard and identify any of the thousands of chords inside of ChordBank.
Clean, clear interface makes choosing chords a snap.
Full left handed support for all fingerings.
Strum to hear any chord played from gorgeous, crisp audio samples. Sounds great from the iPhone speaker, or headphones to brush up on chords in private.
What's New in Version 3.7.1
- adds the "Hendrix chord," 7#9, and also the m11 chord, in all keys.
- fixes a bug that prevented some players from using the tuner
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 20, 2017
- Version: 3.7.1
- Size: 34.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Seller: Christopher Ladd
- © 2016 by Christopher Ladd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade$6.99
- Upgrade Special$2.99
- ChordBank Platinum+$9.99
- ChordBank Gold 2K$5.99
- Guitar Lessons Upgrade$2.99
- Single Chord: Seventh$0.99
- Single Chord: Minor Seventh$0.99
- Single Chord: Power Chords$0.99
- Single Chord: Major Seventh$0.99
- Pro Scales Bundle$3.99