ChordPolyPad - Chords Player
By Laurent Colson
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
ChordPolyPad is a chords player for Midi instruments, sequencers like Logic, Cubase, Live and all other Midi sequencers, or even virtual instruments installed on the same iPad. The chords can be played live from pads.
Although, ChordPolyPad is specially designed to operate in Midi, it has own internal sounds bank to use it independently.
Rated "Killer Application" by App4iDevices.
• 8 groups of 16 pads or 2 groups of 64 pads by preset (128 pads)
• Midi port and Midi channel assignable for each pad
• Customizable X/Y controller for each pad
• Velocity assignable for each chord note
• Strumming setup by pad
• Features copy and paste for pads and groups
• Draggable chords directly from library
• Searching for chords available in scales
• Random chords for instant inspiration
• Internal sound bank
• Receiving Midi notes and control from external devices
• Send Midi to a virtual port that can be used as Midi input by other Core Midi compatible applications managing multitasking on the same device
• Presets manager
• Presets shared with computer using iTunes 9.1 or later
Supported Midi connections:
• Midi over Bluetooth
• Midi Wifi Network (RTP Midi)
• Apple USB camera connection kit
• Any Core Midi compatible interface
Inter Applications connections:
• Apple Inter-App Audio connection (Midi, audio, transport control)
• Audiobus support (Midi, audio, transport control, state saving)
• An iPhone or an iPad with iOS 8 or later
What's New in Version 1.6.1
• Optimized for the iPhone X
• Bugs fixed
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 02, 2017
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 43.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Laurent Colson
- © Laurent Colson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.