By Studio Phiz
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Chordy is a chord player app for music creators.
With a unique UI inherited from "MovableChord", it's very easy to play chords and chord tones.
* Check out the movie of this app:
- Audiobus support: You can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information.
- Virtual MIDI support: You can control other Virtual MIDI compatible apps (e.g. Animoog, Sunrizer synth, Launchkey, etc).
- Piano Mode: Beautiful acoustic/electric piano sound. Audiobus-compatible.
- MIDI Mode: Control your favorite synthesizers via Virtual MIDI.
- Easy chord playing with Auto Select Feature (Diatonic Triad/7th)
- Select a root note (and a chord type if needed) to play a chord
- Play arpeggio/glissando with Chord Tone Pads
- Octave Shift (from -2 to +2)
- 4 scales available (Major, Natural/Harmonic/Melodic Minor). Select Parallel or Relative scale change between major/minor.
- Key Transpose Feature
- You do not have to go another screen to change your settings. Change even while you are playing a tune.
* Chordy sends MIDI signals to all ports availavle. So you can control more than 2 apps simultaneously if you need.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Minor improvement of internal process
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 24, 2013
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 8.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sachiko YOKOKAWA
- © Studio Phiz
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.