By Data Jedi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Chore Bank is the best way to keep track of your child's allowance, completion of chores, and spending money. It is your own personal 'Bank of Dad'...or Mom.
It includes many features that will encourage your children to get all their chores done.
Set up a chore list and assign a monetary value to each chore. When a child completes a chore you simply check off the chore and the value of the chore is added to that child's account.
You can make deposits to a child's account to handle random 'gifts' or unexpected earnings. You can make withdrawals from the account, when your child wants money for something you would not ordinarily pay for yourself.
You can set an interest rate. This is a great way to teach your child the value of saving money.
If you upgrade to Chore Bank Pro, you also get:
- Chore Scheduling
- Printable Chore Calendar
- Text message reminders to kids when their chores are scheduled
- Assign consequences for chores not done
- Create custom chore lists for each child
- Two parents can share one account
What's New in Version 2.5
A few minor bug fixes:
- Fix for missing tab bar in iPhone 4
- Fix for incorrectly formatted dates on some devices
- Improved various User Interfaces issues with iPhone 6 and 6 plus
Added ability to remove 'consequences' (Chore Bank Pro)
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 30, 2016
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Ashley Kayler
- © Data Jedi 2009
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 6 Month Subscription to Chore Bank Pro$1.99