Chorus is a social podcast player:
- discover episodes, personally recommended by podcasters and podcast-lovers
- recommend your favorite episodes to friends + other fans
- talk to other listeners and podcasters in Communities
- follow the podcasters you love, and see what they recommend
- build a following
- share your podcast recommendations on other social networks
Sharing has been dramatically improved! Now, every time you make a recommendation, you can autopost it to Facebook and Twitter - and your friends/followers will see an image preview of your recommendation with your comments inside. It's a great way to recommend podcasts to people, even if they aren't on Chorus. Take it for a spin and let us know what you think!
- You can now edit your recommendations!
- Your bio can now be up to 280 characters long, because that's what the cool kids are doing nowadays.
- Some mystery features for an event we're throwing this Friday. Stay tuned :-)
We also changed the oil, topped off the blinker fluid, and kicked the tires several times. All while listening to Car Talk.
Ratings and Reviews
I've had chorus for about 5 months or so and have used it constantly. When I first started using it I was listening to about 4-5 hours of podcasts a day M-F and with the recommendations from others on this platform I never ran out of something interesting to listen too! Since I first downloaded Chorus more and more features have become available making the user interface better by the week! I have contacted the customer service through their easy "contact us" and have received messages back every time with willing and interested responses, actually caring about my concerns! Love the app I have discovered so many podcasts I would have never found with out it! I "Recommend" this app 10/10 to anyone who listens to podcasts!!
Podcasting’s Missing Social Layer
Out-of-the-box Chorus quickly connects you with other podcast fans. Discover new podcasts as you make connections, and comment on and share your favorite podcasts and individual episodes. I love how this app bridges the gap between great podcasts and easily sharing them with friends.
I'm totally down for a social media experience where I can interact with other podcasters as well as fans of my own shows (The Streamer's Guide to the Galaxy and Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies). This app does that! It's still new but the folks using it are passionate and I'm hoping it takes off!
- Listen Up, Inc.
- 56.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Chorus, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.