Chorus is a social podcast player:
- discover episodes, personally recommended by podcasters and podcast-lovers
- recommend your favorite episodes to friends + other fans
- talk to other listeners and podcasters in Communities
- follow the podcasters you love, and see what they recommend
- build a following
- share your podcast recommendations on other social networks
Sharing has been dramatically improved! Now, every time you make a recommendation, you can autopost it to Facebook and Twitter - and your friends/followers will see an image preview of your recommendation with your comments inside. It's a great way to recommend podcasts to people, even if they aren't on Chorus. Take it for a spin and let us know what you think!
- You can now edit your recommendations!
- Your bio can now be up to 280 characters long, because that's what the cool kids are doing nowadays.
- Some mystery features for an event we're throwing this Friday. Stay tuned :-)
We also changed the oil, topped off the blinker fluid, and kicked the tires several times. All while listening to Car Talk.
Ratings and Reviews
I've had chorus for about 5 months or so and have used it constantly. When I first started using it I was listening to about 4-5 hours of podcasts a day M-F and with the recommendations from others on this platform I never ran out of something interesting to listen too! Since I first downloaded Chorus more and more features have become available making the user interface better by the week! I have contacted the customer service through their easy "contact us" and have received messages back every time with willing and interested responses, actually caring about my concerns! Love the app I have discovered so many podcasts I would have never found with out it! I "Recommend" this app 10/10 to anyone who listens to podcasts!!
Needs better Voiceove support & better organized
Each tab simply says tab instead of telling you what the tab is. During set up, the button to move to the next step simply says button.
I would like to see my subscriptions in alphabetical order so I could easily find the one I am looking for. In new and unheard, we order in which this shows appears makes no sense. I would like to see these chairs in reverse chronological order so that the most recent is shown first so that I know which are new and which may have shown up further back, but currently show up near the top of the list.
Podcasting’s Missing Social Layer
Out-of-the-box Chorus quickly connects you with other podcast fans. Discover new podcasts as you make connections, and comment on and share your favorite podcasts and individual episodes. I love how this app bridges the gap between great podcasts and easily sharing them with friends.
- Listen Up, Inc.
- 56.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Chorus, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.