Chris P. Bacon - My Life So Far...
By Oceanhouse Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join Chris P. Bacon- an adorable baby pig who was born without the use of his back legs- as he tells the story of his life so far! Explore pictures, learn new vocabulary, and personalize the story with your own narration. Dive into this interactive book app and follow this inspiring little guy as he becomes a YouTube and talk-show sensation after his adopted dad, veterinarian Len Lucero, posts a video of the tiny pig learning to use his cart made of toys. What important lessons will your family learn in his first- but certainly not his last- book?
Explore the Story:
- ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
- LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words and pictures
- RECORD your own narration & share it with others
- SELECT a scene with easy-to-use navigation
- KEEP kids in the story with parental controls
Designed for children ages 4-10
The Reviews Are In:
- “Oceanhouse Media delivers another quality interactive e-book.” - Best Apps for Kids
- “This endearing app has much to teach in the way of empathy and celebrating diversity.” -Teachers with Apps
We'd Love To Hear From You!
- Please share your thoughts in a review! Your experience matters to us.
- Need tech support? Contact us at email@example.com
- Say hello to us on FB! facebook.com/oceanhousemedia
Official Hay House licensed app: www.hayhouse.com
I bought this book for my daughter because she too uses a. Wheelchair and its amazing how far special needs kids or animals can go with the help, love and support of others. We love you Chris p. Bacon and we follow you every day. And of course your friend Bean....
I love the story of this pig so much I could not resist purchasing this app. This children's book app is beautifully illustrated and the story is sugary sweet. Everyone should hear it. It's a great life lesson of determination and family love.
Chris P. Bacon
This is an absolutely adorable book about an adorable pig who overcomes his physical handicaps and with his 'dad', Dr. Len, they travel all over the country inspiring others with handicaps, encouraging them to persevere and "keep on rolling", as Chris would say!!
- Category: Books
- Released: Dec 03, 2013
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 47.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Oceanhouse Media, Inc.
- © 2013 Oceanhouse Media, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.