Christian Mingle – Christian Singles Dating App
By Spark Networks, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ChristianMingle app makes it easier than ever for people of faith to meet, date and relate! Download the app today and browse profiles of single Christians, chat in real-time with local men and women, or message your match to see if there’s chemistry. We make meaningful matches like no other dating site can!
Our online community is built on the belief that meeting like-minded, local singles should be a fun and exciting journey. So, we make the process as easy as possible, giving you total control of your search while we lend our complete support. Looking for a Christian dating app that allows you to mingle with single Christian men and Christian women nearby? The ChristianMingle dating app makes it easy to find new friends, a great date, a serious relationship, a fulfilling romance, or even love and marriage!
Download the app and begin browsing profiles and photos for FREE right now. Upgrade to send and receive messages, and chat with Christian singles nearby.
With the ChristianMingle online dating app, you can:
• Browse profiles for FREE
• Chat instantly with singles who are on the site or in the app
• Play Secret Admirer anonymously and be matched with other interested singles
• Send and receive messages
• Send a “Smile” to someone who grabs your attention
• See who ‘Viewed You’
• Search our online personals community for a match 'Nearby'
Our mission is to guide single Christians through the process of making meaningful matches and finding lasting connections. We provide an outstanding experience through innovative filtering, strong safety measures, stellar customer service and a personal touch that resonates with people at every stage of relationship readiness. As the best online dating app for meeting single Christians, ChristianMingle is proud to serve the following Christian denominations:
• 7th Day Adventist
• Southern Baptist
• And More!
Important subscription information:
• We have multiple subscription options to choose from starting as low as $14.99/month for 6 months
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• You must be 18 years or older to use the Christian Mingle app.
Have questions or want to contact us?
• Customer Service: http://www.christianmingle.com/contact.html
• Terms and Conditions of Service: http://www.christianmingle.com/terms-of-use.html#service_terms
• Terms and Conditions of Purchase: http://www.christianmingle.com/terms-of-use.html#purchase_terms
• Safety: http://www.christianmingle.com/safety.html
• We love feedback! Let us know how you like our app - email us at: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.10.7
Great if used Correctly
Better than most. I've met several wonderful women through Christian Mingle, as it draws it people focused on their faith more so than other apps. If online dating is a good option for you and you're a Christian, this is a good option for meeting compatible people. However, it's important to use the website mainly, and to only engage profiles active recently that have personal things written, as there are a lot of inactive and fake profiles but no way to filter that out on the app. The app also has some issues showing all the profiles; you tend to see the same ones over and over in the nearby. It gets frustrating only seeing profiles of people far away. I think a really easy update would be to add a filter to the online now and browse tabs, so you can see people only active recently from a certain radius.
Dear Christian Mingle,
I was curious about your site/app so I created an account, not to start a relationship, but to see what it's all about...
My suggestion is simply this; do not over sensitize a persons account by editing their own picture because it shows they voted and for whom they voted. Especially when there isn't ANY sort of inappropriate material (profanity, bullying, nudity, etc.) and the picture truly gives an idea of what that person believes.
To sensor that is overstepping, dishonest in helping people get to know others, and quite frankly, a YUGE (yep, I just did that) turn off for me. Political correctness is dishonest and I'm really disappointed to see Christian Mingle take part in it.
Sincerely, a Christian woman who is fed up with all the political correctness in this world.
I have renewed my subscription a handful of times, the matching is terrible. I'm not picky, I don't ask for much. Somebody in a neighboring town who shares my beliefs, can go on hikes with me, and has a full head of hair-yes I'm shallow with the hair. I had a hard time finding someone in the same state, and the best part, most of my messages arrive within days of my subscription expiring. As soon as it expires I get two or three messages a day verses none. What's even more ironic is that I upped my subscription to talk to those people last time, and after a message or two they disappear until my subscription expires. I have a suspicion that those people are bots, but I don't know for certain. I'm over this site, was a waste of money.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Nov 22, 2016
- Version: 1.10.7
- Size: 56.2 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Spark Networks, Inc.
- © 2015 Spark Networks USA, LLC. All rights reserved. Spark Networks USA, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Spark Networks, Inc., a NYSE MKT Company (LOV)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases